Ingka Investments Romania (part of INGKA Group) – Bucharest
Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. The IKEA vision guides us as we lead home furnishing retail into the future. To secure
Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference
to people and planet. Aside the Retail investments, until now we have two Investments portfolios in Romania: Forestland and Renewable Energy.
As an Accountant in Ingka Investments Romania, you will have the opportunity:
– to secure accounting tasks are performed, contributing to a complete, accurate and timely set of accounting books.
– to ensure supporting the team and relevant stakeholders on fulfilling their tasks.
– to develop yourself in an international working environment, communicate with different Stakeholders, from local and Ingka Group
– to learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, to share your experience with others.
– to contribute to the business growth and long-term profitability of Ingka Group.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do…
– Responsible for managing invoices issued for the customers (e.g.: registering receipts and payments according to the
account statement, operating cash receipts and payments according to the cash register, registering invoices received from
suppliers, checking if the documents received from suppliers comply with the formal requirements imposed by law and if they
are arithmetically correct.
– Responsible for ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures applicable laws, rules, and
regulations in the field of accounting, and generally compliance with the accounting framework.
– Responsible for timely and accurate preparation, posting and reconciliation of journal entries, costs and revenues,
accruals, intercompany charges, administrative tasks linked to treasury (cash flow) and functional adjustments.
– Responsible for the accurate preparation of tax filing and booking of corresponding journal entries (e.g.: VAT returns and
income tax returns).
– Responsible for sharing information in the company regarding changes in tax legislation, accountancy regulations,
accounting standards having an impact on the business.
– Responsible for maintenance of a very well organized documenting and archiving of transactions.
– Actively contribute to the accounting and reporting cycle (e.g.: support internal and external audit, preparation of financial
statements and consolidation packages and periodic reports), and to the improvements of ways of working.
…. with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
• Attention to detail – thoroughness and quality in accomplishing a task.
• Analytical – to examine data, determine cause & effects, draw conclusions.
• Results Orientation – to focus on meeting and exceeding the desired result.
• Change oriented – to able to handle a constantly changing environment with many different stake holders and demands, or
• Strong Collaborator – being good at building alliances and working together with the team and others stakeholders, inside as
well as outside of IKEA.
• Teamwork – Collaborates with others to achieve goals.
• Good communication skills with ability to express ideas and opinions in both writing and spoken conversations, in English as
well as local language.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel: VLOOKUP and pivot tables).
• Hands-on experience with different Accounting programs.
• Knowledge of local law (financial & accounting field).
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or related fields,
and at least 1-3 years of experience with accounting (e.g.: Audit, account payables, reporting, consolidation etc.), if you have the ability to
quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, business and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the
job done, we are curious to meet you, so please send your cover letter and your CV at email@example.com.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.