Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. Ingka Group includes three businesses: IKEA Retail, Ingka Investments and Ingka Centers. To secure Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference to people and planet. In Romania we currently own and responsibly manage investments in Forestland and Renewable Energy. For more information about us, you can access https://www.ingka.com/what-we-do/ingka-investments/
As a CFO Ingka Investments Romania, you will have the opportunity:
-to lead, inspire and develop the Local Accounting and Reporting Team.
– to develop yourself in an international working environment, communicate with different Stakeholders, from local and Ingka Group Level.
– to learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, to share your experience with others.
– to contribute to the business growth and long-term profitability of Ingka Group.
You will also need to connect the needs in your market and at Ingka Investments level, with a complete overview of the profit & loss and long- term returns of the business portfolio(s).
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
• Lead and develop the Local Accounting and Reporting Team team, consisting of 5 people, securing competences within the function(s) as well as spreading it to the rest of the organization
• Accountable for the preparation of financial statements and performance measurements, and more generally of relevant financial reports, for all legal entities in the market
• Accountable for the coordination of the business and financial planning as well as its follow-up process, to reach the goals. It also includes the communication of good business financial information within Ingka Investments, as well as Ingka Group functions
• Contribute to the development, implementation and operation of the ERP system
• Accountable for the risk assessments, mitigation of Business risks identified, and the compliance with local legislation as compliance frameworks
• Responsible for alignment and efficient ways of working with Group Business Navigation & Finance • Responsible for the maintenance of accounting, reporting and administrative framework applicable to Ingka Group (Accounting rules, Systems, Transfer prices, Service agreements) in relation to Ingka Investments
• Share expertise for the development, implementation and follow-up of relevant strategies for Ingka Investments
• Together with stakeholders, analyze and evaluate benefits, costs and investments, looking at the business from all relevant perspectives, ensuring a good return on investment and qualitative business cases, in respect of the asset allocation plan and investment strategies
… with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
• Ability to be a strategic, tactical and operational business partner, with strong leadership and analytical skills
• Ability to translate business needs into financial consequences and solutions
• Experience in development and operation of ERP systems
• Understanding of Corporate Finance, Accounting, Asset management (Energy, Forestland preferred) and valuation concepts
• Ability to network, build and maintain a system of strategic business connections, both internal and external
• Capability to act with high integrity on insider information and confidentiality aspects
• Able to avoid conflicts of interest, prevent fraud and corruption and understand what to do in case of suspicion of one of them
• Good communication skills with ability to express ideas and opinions in both writing and spoken conversations, in English as well as local language
• Knowledge of Romanian GAAP and Consolidation (Dutch GAAP preferred)
• Minimum 5 years of Leadership or Stakeholder management experience
• Strong ability to prioritize and provide clear directions
• Proficiency in IT tools and systems
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field and at least 10 years of increasing responsibility in the field of Business Steering/Finance& Accounting/Controlling, if you have the ability to quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, business and legal conditions and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you.
Send us your resume and a short motivation letter by 14th of June 2020 at email@example.com. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.