Ingka Investments Romania (part of INGKA Group) – Bucharest
Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. The IKEA vision guides us as we lead home furnishing retail into the future. To secure Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference to people and planet. Aside the Retail investments, until now we have two Investments portfolios in Romania: Forestland and Renewable Energy.
As a Junior Digital Specialist (Internship), we can offer you:
- A paid internship and a place to learn
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- An inclusive and fun workplace where we mix our love for nature with technology
- Flexible working so that you can fit your lifestyle with our schedule
- The possibility to connect to the many departments and learn from their experience so it can benefit you for your future career
- Access to our learning platforms
Would you like to join us?
The Junior Digital Specialist will work closely with the Digital department and create data that will serve the company. You will learn and apply basic digital & analytics principle with an emphasis on the GIS to produce location data analysis.
Here is what we expect you to do….
- Creates a variety of GIS (Geographical Information System) products, such as standardized and template maps
- Transforms the data received from various sources in GIS (Geographical Information System) formats
- Performs periodical checks over the digital tools in order to ensure functionality
- Support the Digital Department into conducting data inventories and transformation according to internal standards
- Create and archive the documents specific to the company into designated digital system
… with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
- Good knowledge of Office 365 software package (Word, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Understanding and knowledge of database solutions, SQL and/or GeoDatabase
- GIS and remote sensing understanding
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while maintaining attention to details
- Positive attitude, driven and willing to learn
- High level of proficiency in English
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in GIS or any related field associated with this, if you have a genuine and curiosity about geospatial data, and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you.
Please note that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Send us your resume and a short motivation letter by March 14th, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org