Junior HR Generalist Ingka Investments Management SRL (part of INGKA Group)
Ingka Group is a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating IKEA Retail in 30 countries. Ingka Investments is the investment arm in Ingka Group.
As a Junior HR Generalist you will have the opportunity to work closely with all of our great colleagues, from two different business areas: Forestry and Renewable Energy. You will have the possibility to develop yourself in an international working environment, communicate with different partners inside and outside Ingka Group and to learn from colleagues around the world.
Indirectly you will contribute to the business growth and long-term profitability of Ingka Group through planning and coordinating HR processes according to Ingka Investments Management strategy.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
• Work closely with business leaders and co-workers to improve work conditions while increasing efficiency
• Support People & Culture (P&C) Manager with efficient implementation of overall P&C processes, policies and yearly activities
• Support for the creation and implementation of the operational P&C action plan
• Deliver daily P&C activities, guidance and support
• Support preparation of presentations for committees, board meetings, worker councils, etc.
• Delegated first point of contact for co-workers regarding HR day-to-day matters
• Support the organization to ensure it is working in line with the mandatory elements of People & Culture strategy to secure compliance and a consistent execution of the framework and policies
• Collaborate within business organizations to align common ways of working and share best practices
• Complete assigned payroll duties as required during each pay run in accordance with local legislation
• Respond to enquiries and requests from managers and co-workers in a timely manner with administrative tasks and in relation to local policies, procedures and laws as well as respond to enquiries and requests of Finance & Accounting department
• Maintenance of co-worker employment files (contacts, annexes, decisions, confirmations, work-books, health insurance cards etc.)
• Update and maintain accurate co-worker details in the Payroll and Time & Attendance systems
• Support continuous development and improvement of processes and routines
• Secure that HR administrative processes are followed
• Assist on request in other HR related processes and projects
• Take full responsibility for working with sensitive and confidential data in line with local current and future legislation
…. with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
• Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience – all HR Processes (Recruitment, Competence Development, Benefits, Payroll, HR Admin, etc.)
• Proven record of supporting successful implementations of HR practices, policies, processes and guidelines throughout the year cycle
• Good English knowledge (written and spoken)
• Confidently navigate in a complex interdependent environment
• Knowledge about how to use the different programs in the standard Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to details
• Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
• Ability to ensure integrity of HR systems, processes, guidelines and documents
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Psychology, Economics or related, and at least 3 years of professional experience in HR field, if you have the ability to quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, business and legal conditions and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, send us your CV by the 19th of February 2021 at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.