Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. The IKEA vision guides us as we lead home furnishing retail into the future. To secure Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference to people and planet. Aside the Retail investments, until now we have two Investments portfolios in Romania: Forestland and Renewable Energy.
As an Operational Risk Management Leader in Ingka Investments Management, you will have the opportunity:
– to contribute to Ingka Investments growth by leading and facilitating business oriented and risk based compliance approach.
– to develop yourself in an international working environment.
– to learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, to share your experience with others.
– to contribute to the business growth and long-term profitability of Ingka Group.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
• Improve the Ingka Investments Forestry business by securing the compliance with IKEA Code of Conduct, all applicable laws and regulations, a credible certification system and Terms of Engagement in Forestry Operations,
• Develop and drive the annual compliance plan for Forestland Portfolio, based on Ingka Investments and local priorities,
• Build and maintain a cross-functional network of business stakeholders that have responsibility for compliance related activities in Ingka Investments Forestland Portfolio,
• Identify and evaluate potential risks with respect to the Ingka Investments goals fulfilment and act to mitigate identified risks.
• Promote awareness on steering documents through learning and communication,
• Identify gaps in working methods and make recommendations for change in order to continuously improve compliance,
• Create high trust relationships with managers, co-workers and other stakeholders and by that create environment where IKEA culture is a strong and living reality,
• Provide recommendations for the business to develop action plans and monitor their implementation in cases of non-compliances,
• Ensure a safe work environment for co-workers and contractors.
…. with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
• Strong understanding of forestry business and compliance framework,
• Good understanding of Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility,
• Extensive knowledge of risk management,
• Strong knowledge of forest management certification standards,
• Good understanding of local labor and forestry legislation,
• Knowledge of how to conduct and document environment, health and safety checks and reviews,
• Strong communication and leadership skills,
• Self-starter with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently,
• Fluent in both local language and English (written and spoken),
• Experience in risk management, compliance or internal audit positions,
• Driving license.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Forestry, Environmental Science or Engineering or related field, and at least 5 years of increasing responsibility in the field of Forest Sector, if you have the ability to quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, business and legal conditions and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you.
Send us your resume and a short motivation letter by 26th of July 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.